– ALGAE : Wakame cut
– COCOA : 70%
– Shortbread : 250g of flour, 125g of sugar, 1 egg, 100g of salted butter, 1 lemon, salt
– CARAMEL : 200 g of sugar for 200g of cream
– CHOCOLATE GANACHE : 800 g of chocolate for 1L of cream
Wakame chocolate pie
1. – Make a shortbread dough: 250g of flour, 125g of sugar, 1 egg, 100g of salted butter, 1 lemon zest, 1 pinch of salt.
– Bake the dough
2. – Prepare the chocolate ganache: 800g of chocolate for 1L of cream.
– Prepare the caramel: 200g of sugar for 200g of cream, 1 pinch of salt
3. – At the bottom of the shortbread, add the caramel
– Add the chocolate ganache
– Place the wakame
Serve and enjoy at a room temperature
A recipe made by chef Laurent Brault of Jardin des Saveurs restaurant
To inspire you, we have asked Jardin des Saveurs chef’s Laurent Brault, to create recipes that will change your view on the use of seaweed in cooking.
Seaweeds are real allies in the kitchen! More than just a flavor enhancer, they are rich in gustatory discoveries and sometimes shake up the taste buds to reach unknown flavors and maybe even Umami! The famous “round in the mouth” flavor which completes the 4 flavors known to all (sour, bitter, sweet, salty).
Cooking with seaweed is the opportunity to develop innovative recipes, to surprise and improve classic dishes. Adding extra nutritional richness without frills to everyday dishes, more or less elaborate.