100% Lithothamnium Calcareum
A red algae in deep sea, having a stony-looking aspect (coral).
High content of calcium and magnesium. Used as a remineralizer and also for its rebalancing action on acids and heartburns. *Authorized claim according to Commission regulation (EU) 432/2012 of 16/05/2012:
- Calcium contributes to the normal functioning of digestive enzymes*.
- Calcium contributes to a normal energy metabolism. *
- Calcium contributes to normal muscle function. *
- Calcium is necessary for the maintenance of normal bones.
- Calcium contributes to normal neurotransmission. *
- Calcium is necessary for normal growth and bone development in children *
- Calcium is necessary for the maintenance of normal teeth*.
Process of obtaining
Drying Grinding Sieving
The available references