News is coming fast…
|Packaging||10 kg bag|
|INCI||Hordeum vulgare seed flour|
100% natural according to ISO 16128
Description of the item
Thickening agent, emulsion stabilizer, alternative to modified starches
Ideal to obtain thicken cream and to stabilize emulsions.
ALTER-THICKBARLEY is a plant alternative to modified starches to thick and stabilize formulations.
A natural high viscosity rehological agent allowing to formulate very thick textures. 100% natural, from plant origin, without chemical modification and is therefore an alternative to modified starches and synthetic polymers. It is used at room temperature to stablize emulsions. It allows to keep a perfect whiteness even when it is hot processed.
Manufacturing process :
- Native starch extracted from barley and thermally debacterialized.
- Thickener: it allows to obtain thicken cream.
- Emulsion stabilizer: associated with an emulsifier, it allows to texturize and participate to the stability of the emulsion.
- INCI : Hordeum vulgare seed flour
- Appearence : white powder
- Ok China
The available references